New version of Decromancer is available for Android. As soon as it gets approved, it will go live on iTunes as well!
Here’s what is new:
- [ADDED] Introduced a mana bar that can be used to teleport to your destination, or heal your troops at any location. Mana recharges on its own slowly over time (including when the app is closed), but you may also spend a Meteorite to recharge it instantly.
- [CHANGED] We’ve added an entropy counter to the block check! We’ll go into more details in a blog post, but all you need to know is it will make blocking more consistent.
- [CHANGED] Being defeated in battle now only forces you to retreat to just outside the battle radius.
- [CHANGED] Battles can now only be activated by tapping directly on them, rather than just going through them.
- [CHANGED] Item pins no longer take any time to complete.
- [FIXED] A few broken quests in Screaming Pass.
- [FIXED] Bugs with travelling
- [FIXED] Graphical glitches in the map.
- [FIXED] We think we’ve fixed the loading screen freeze before battles, but this one has been particularly hard to reproduce so please let us know if you’re still experiencing this.
- [FIXED] The in app purchase screen will now detect previous purchases that weren’t redeemed and allow you to redeem then.
- [OPTIMISED] The card grids now load card faster and also have improved frame rate.
- [OPTIMISED] Improved the frame rate while viewing the map.